http://www.theknowledgeguru.com/dev/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/get-started.png 500 500 Holly Bradbury http://www.theknowledgeguru.com/dev/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/knowledge-guru-by-blp-copy.png Holly Bradbury2017-01-19 17:24:002017-08-16 14:10:15How to Add, Edit, or Remove Game Shells
How to Add, Edit, or Remove Game Shells
As a System Administrator, you have the power to add, edit, or remove game shells. A game shell is a game that does not yet have content in it and hasn’t been made “live.” Every game starts out as an empty shell. Once a Game Author populates the shell and converts it to online status, it becomes a game. As a System Admin, consult with the intended Game Author to determine if the game shell should be for a Quest, Legend, or Drive game.
Follow these steps to add, edit, or remove game shells.
Steps for Creating a Game Shell:
- In the System Administrator tool, click GAME SHELLS left-hand menu .
- Click CREATE NEW GAME SHELL.
- First, select the game type you want to create.
- Select the Game Author from the drop-down menu.
- Create a game name and URL.
- Choose a game type (Drive, Quest or Legend).
- Click CREATE GAME SHELL.
Steps for Editing or Removing a Game Shell:
- In the System Administrator tool, click GAME SHELLS in the left-hand menu.
- Click EDIT GAME SHELLS.
- Select a game from the list, then click EDIT GAME SHELL.
- In the Edit Game Shell section, change the Game Author, name, or URL.
- Click UPDATE GAME.
- To remove the game, click EDIT GAME SHELLS in the left-hand menu.
- Choose a game from the list, then click the REMOVE GAME button.
- Click REMOVE when the popup appears.
Click through the slideshow below to see the steps in action.