http://www.theknowledgeguru.com/dev/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/get-started.png 500 500 Holly Bradbury http://www.theknowledgeguru.com/dev/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/knowledge-guru-by-blp-copy.png Holly Bradbury2017-01-19 17:19:522019-03-14 16:05:44How to Create a Game Author in a Quest or Drive Game Shell
How to Create a Game Author in a Quest or Drive Game Shell
Every Knowledge Guru game must have at least one, but up to 10, Game Author(s) associated with it. A Game Author is the individual who creates the game content, customizes the game, and implements the game (e.g. makes it go live). The game author can also access and export game reports that detail player progress, player performance, etc.
You must be designated as a system administrator within Knowledge Guru to create a game author.
To create a game author:
- Log into your Knowledge Guru account at: theknowledgeguru.com/login
- Select your company from the game list. If you have no games, you will automatically be logged into your system administrator account.
- Select GAME AUTHORS/CREATE GAME AUTHOR from the left-hand menu.
- Enter the game author information and click CREATE GAME AUTHOR.
After you have a game author in your system, you can create a game shell and associate the author(s) with the shell. Here is how:
- From the left-hand menu, select GAME SHELLS/CREATE GAME SHELL.
- On the screen that appears, choose the game type you want to create.
- Fill in the game name, and game URL.
- Select a primary author and up to nine secondary authors.
- Choose which game type you want in the drop-down menu (QUEST/DRIVE).
- Click ‘CREATE GAME SHELL.’
Click through the slide show below to see the steps in action.