Are you launching a Knowledge Guru game that learners will play on their smartphones? If so, using these two links will make the process easier: kguru.co/GAMENAME and kguru.co/apps.
1. If players will type the game link into their mobile browser, use the kguru.co short link
All Knowledge Guru games can be accessed using either the full link (Example: theknowledgeguru.com/sellingskills_quest) or the short link (Example: kguru.co/sellingskills_quest). If players must type the link in themselves, sending the send the short link so it is easy for them to do so. This is especially useful when you display the link on a PowerPoint slide in a live event.
The mobile registration pages for Quest and Drive games automatically direct players to download the appropriate app after registering.
2. If you’d like players to download the app BEFORE attending a live event but do not yet want them to register for or log into the game, use the kguru.co/apps page
The mobile-first page kguru.co/apps has links to download the Quest and Drive apps from iOS or Google Play. You can send this link out prior to a live training event so that players have already downloaded the app before they arrive.
If you will pre-register players before they play:
- Instruct players to download the appropriate app (Quest or Drive) at kguru.co/apps.
- Instruct players to log in with their email address and the default password that you set for them.
If players will self-register:
- Instruct players to visit your game URL on their mobile device: kguru.co/GAMENAME.
- Players fill out the form to register.
- After registration, Knowledge Guru will provide a link to download the appropriate mobile app.
- Players download the app, open it and login with their credentials.
For implementation tips tailored to your needs, speak to your Knowledge Guru Specialist.