Let managers know how their players are doing by scheduling automatic reports that can be sent directly to their inbox. You choose which reports you want to send and how often you want to send them.
Quick Steps for Sending Automatic Reports
- Under the TRACK tab, select Auto Report Sender.
- Select all of the reports you would like to be automatically sent by checking the box next to those reports.
- Choose a stop date for when you want automatic report sending to end (optional).
- Choose from the drop-down menu whether you want reports to go out daily, weekly or monthly.
- Enter one or several email addresses for people you want to receive the automated reports.
- Click the green Add button.
- Click the Save Preferences button.
If you no longer want to send reports automatically, click the red Deactivate All Auto Reports button.
Click through the slideshow below to see the steps in action.