When you implement a Knowledge Guru Drive game, you may want to filter your game data by specific criteria – or set up a competition in a specific way. For example, you may want to be able to view game results by team, by location, or by job role. You might want locations to compete against each other or for teams to compete against each other.
To enable either of these things to happen, you need to customize your game’s user registration fields. Here are the steps:
Quick Steps List
- Expand Customize option within left-hand navigation pane, and select Registration Fields.
- Under Field 1, type your desired drop-down menu title (such as Team, Role, etc.). Notice that the default name is Location.
- Type the menu choices in the values field with one choice per line.
- Click SAVE VALUES.
Click through the slideshow below to see the steps in action.
- Leave the Field Name blank if you want to disable this field throughout your game.
- Changing these values will not modify existing players in the system, only the options available to new registrations.
- You can modify the values for existing players in the Manage Players section.