Your employees are already learning on their mobile devices. They are used to interacting with apps and websites that provide an excellent user experience. Unfortunately, some corporate training struggles to even provide an adequate user experience!
And while mobile learning adoption is speeding up, many organizations still lag behind. According to The Brandon Hall Group’s 2016 State of Mobile Learning Survey, only 10% of organizations reported that most or all learning material is mobile-ready.
Where are you at on the adoption curve? When it comes to training, are you giving learners what they want? And if you aren’t, is the performance of your employees getting your organization the results it needs?
Captivate Learners with Convenience and Clean Design
Mobile learning puts training in the palm of your learners’ hands anytime, anywhere, thus making it easier for them to choose to take the training.
But simply making training mobile doesn’t guarantee your training will be effective. You should also consider mobile design; the visual look and feel of your mobile training can have a huge impact on overall effectiveness. So don’t get stuck in the stone ages with outdated training modules that were poorly designed. It’s time to revamp your mobile design strategy to make training more effective and improve learner adoption rates.
How to Adopt a Mobile Mindset
Wow your learners and even wow yourself by attending our webinar, The Mobile Mindset: How to Wow Your Learners. The webinar will be held on Wednesday, August 31st at 1 pm ET / 10 am PT. In the session, we’ll cover:
- Recent stats on the growth of the mobile web versus corporate mobile learning adoption.
- Proprietary research from our contacts and customers on mobile learning adoption.
- A summary of the common challenges organizations face when trying to shift to mobile.
- A broad overview of responsive web design and Gestalt theory and how these principles can be used to improve training design.
- Examples from three mobile training apps we have created for clients.
- A simple solution for turning a simple web portal into a SCORM-conformant LMS.
- Six practical tips for adopting a mobile mindset.
A recording of the session will be sent to all registrants.