With more people using Knowledge Guru today than ever before, we’ve been hard at work creating resources to make the game creation process faster and easier.
That’s why I’m pleased to announce the new Knowledge Guru Tutorial Library. We’ve taken every how-to resource we offer and consolidated them in one location. You’ll find the admin user guide, a sample design document, and even a Powerpoint template you can use to run a design meeting.
You’ll also find a series of step by step tutorials, complete with screencasts that show you how to use the tool.
Use the library in conjunction with our free instructional webinars, held every two weeks. I’ve seen some organizations take full advantage of these webinars by sending designers to almost every session. That’s what they’re here for, folks!
Our mission is to a) show you how games and gamification can help people learn and b) make it fast and simple to deploy a game-based learning solution in your organization. We’re constantly improving Knowledge Guru, and the tutorials we offer, to accomplish that mission. If you’d like a tutorial on a specific topic, let us know.
Topics covered in the Tutorial Library
- Designing a game and creating measurable learning objectives.
- Using the basic features and functionality of the Game Creation Wizard.
- Writing iterative questions, or three questions that all teach the same thing.
- Writing effective distractors, or incorrect answers, for your questions.
- Creating realistic and engaging scenario questions
- Incorporating image questions in your game.
- Launching a game to players
- Registering new players
- Tracking progress by learning objective, question, and individual user.
Go to Tutorial Library